Media & Press
As part of our policy and communications strategy, we aim to be a voice for older people, raise greater
awareness of the issue of malnutrition and promote our 4 Calls to Action to
influence positive change
around healthy ageing.
For all press enquiries please contact our Digital Communications Officer: email@example.com.
- ‘Agenda: Time for change to improve older people’s lives’ – The Herald, Dec 2020
- ‘Charities offer free checks to older people to combat malnutrition’ – Third Force News, Nov 2020
- ‘New service launched as estimated 103,000 older Scots at risk of malnutrition’ – The Herald, Nov 2020
- ‘Action needed to tackle malnutrition in elderly’ – The Scotsman, Oct 2020
- ‘Charity calls for step-change to tackle malnutrition among older Scots’ – Third Force News, Oct 2020
- ‘Lack of food options leaving the elderly malnourished’ – Radio Clyde News, Oct 2019
- ‘Old people in Scotland at risk of malnutrition’ – Third Force News, Sept 2018
- ‘Project aims to tackle scourge of malnutrition amongst older people’ – Third Force News, May 2018
- ‘Groups work together to tackle elderly malnutrition’ – Third Force News, Aug 2017